Thursday, January 15, 2009

Feenazz : I miss my new bestfriends.. China and Laos,don't forget our friendship :'(

Jong and Me.

Sophia and Me..
Assalamualaikum y'all..I have something to share with u guys. Yesss!SYC again.. But in dz post,I wanna write about my two new bestfriends,Jong and Sophia,from Laos and China respectively. I often go online with Jong but I havent heard from Sophia yet. I miss them so much. Jong,she was my roommate and she is fun to talk to. Furthermore,she is one of the Sexy Sixers. Jong,I miss waking you up and I miss how we(me,Jong and Shihui) rushed ourselves when we woke up late before our picnic at Hort Park. I miss hearing you and Shi Hui knocking on the door because our room key was on a shared basis. It touches me when you said that I'm your new bestfriend. Huhu. I hope to see you again soon. I still wear that lovely pink bracelet that u gave me and also I love the scarfs u gave me during our last day. Come to Brunei and hope I can come to Laos soon..T_T. I Will Remember,a song from Laos,reminds me of u n the others. Hu hu.. Send my regards to Tock and the other Laos participants. I miss u Jong!! As for Sophia,she is also a Sexy Sixer. We met when we were assigned in the same group,group Six to be exact. At first I didnt think that we would be so close until she asked me to sit with her on Coach C. Since then,I always sat with her on the bus. I miss going on a bus with you,I miss eating together with you,I miss gossipping about Puppy and Cat and also Beauty Soup. Hehe, and I cannot forget your face when you asked me why I called Puppy,Puppy Love. But Sophia,I will not forget when we were at OBS,I told you that Friedrich(her friend from China) was cute and you went to him and told him about it and asked us to take pictures together,you owe me that :p. Say hello to Puppy,Cat,Friedrich,Beauty Soup and the other SYC participants from China.I miss you and hope I can go to China and perhaps u can bring me to visit the Great Wall :). Come to Brunei. Also,I want to thank you for the beautiful Chinese purse you'd given me. I love it! I wanna see you guys. Jong,Sophia,dont let our friendship fade away. Hope to see u guys again. Miss u guys,my two new bestfriends. K. Wasalam..what a long post..ha ha