Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My beloved McFLY Pioneer pack arrived today!! ♥

Yesterday was such a bad day on the whole (except for one thing that makes me smile whenever I remember it) and this morning, it was pretty bad until I spotted a white envelope with my name on it and it is from England, my heart was beating fast wondering what was it. I opened it and seriously feeling like screaming my heart out in happiness!! After waiting for more than 2 months, I have received my Pioneer pack from McFLY Super City!! I really love the welcome pack and its content especially the "handsigned" Pioneer certificate by all the McFLY members and also the membership card, it even has my name on it^^ McFLY's Super City is so amazing!!! Join the amazing Super City for a daily dosage of McFLY!! ^^







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your pic's
commercial dispute resolution