Friday, November 28, 2008

Endless Moment..I love SuperJunior!

Feenazz in da house..again!hahaha.. I'm on my way to MD for dance practice to prepare myself and the other brunei delegations for Sunburst Youth Camp which will be held in Singapore starting from 7th to 13th December. I can't wait for 13th December! I can't wait to finish the Youth Camp so that I can spend more time with my family and friends. Qym the other LC accompanies me to the dance practice.. I dun wanna be alone so I ask her to come with me. Thankz Qym..! Ok..another story.. Today,I juz finished watching SuperJunior Full House..the last episode was so sad where Anya and Eva,two foreign students who stayed with SuperJunior for a month,spent their last night with the band. The band then prepared their farewell party for Eva and Anya by bringing them to a restaurant,a historical place (if i'm not mistaken) and a tower. Then,SuJu brought these two ladies to a place where they reminisced their time together. I couldn't help myself from crying..tsk tsk..it was sad.. Hannie Hankyung and Kibum oppa were crying. I wish I could be like Eva and Anya,they were so lucky to stay with SuperJunior.. Apart from that,I also watched Endless Moment live performance by SuJu again.. I love the song,it is so romantic aww~ I was deeply moved by the lyric and also their voices. My Endless Moment Pray For SuperJunior.. I hope that SuJu will succeed in everything they do and will always stay together.. Oh yeahhh..I Hate Being Humiliated..well,who doesnt?ehe..Gotta go now.. Bye-bye.. Assalamualaikum.

No comments: