Sunday, December 21, 2008

Feenazz : I wanna go to Singapore!!

Orchard Road
Outward Bound Singapore..I like it!
Esplanade-Theatres by the bay
Me,Evelyn and Hilmi at Esplanade
Nice..
Singapore City
Assalamualaikum and good evening y'all..I'm so in la la love right now..but its not with someone but with..with..with..guess what??guess guess guess.. With Singapore!! Yeah~seriously. I wanna go there and I've fallen in love with that country since I participated in Singapore Sunburst Youth Camp. Its not just the surrounding that attracts me but also friendly Singaporean participants that make me want to come back. Another reason is also I wanna meet my SYC friends and ACEs again. If possible,not only the Singaporean participants but also other participants from Laos,Vietnam,Indonesia,Philippines,Myanmmar,Thailand,China,Malaysia,Cambodia,India and Kazakhstan. Hope I can go to Singapore again! Ya ALLAH,please fulfill my wish..amiin.. And also,Hope I can get excellent results for my A Levels..amiin. Singapore la la la love.. Brunei,my heart! Jgn lupa negara sendiri ne.

No comments: