Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sexy Six..I miss you guys! SYC 2008 The Best!

Assalamualaikum..I juz got back from Singapore yesterday. I was crying so hard at Changi airport when I had to let go of my friends there. I know that a week before,I couldn't wait for 13thDec,I couldnt wait to go back from Singapore but I was wrong. In fact,I wish I could stay a lil bit longer there.I wish I could spend more time with my group,Sexy Six. Thank u guys for everything. I hope you all will never forget me. I'm sorry if I did something that might hurt your feelings. I miss the time when we worked together,I miss how we did the Urban Challenge. I miss the time when we did Sexy 6 cheers. Sexy 6 definitely the best! Thankz 4 all esp to Francis,Suhaimi,Geraldine,Ben,Sam and Sue Ann..thankz for taking care of me and the others. Thankz for the comfort you have given to me. Thankz for everything. Thankz thankz thankz. Remember owh remember,when we have to leave each other. Remember please remember this is how we were together. Eventhough we are far apart,I will keep you in my heart. I will never forget. I'll still remember. SYC 2008 is one of the memorable things in my life. Thankz to the organiser,the Aces and other participants. Hope we can meet each other again. SYC..my endless moment. I love you guys. Sexy Six.. I'll be missing you.. I'm so sad..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey, this is xiaowei! I search via google for SYC, then I found ya blog... nice one! Keep in touch, to update me www.smeywei.blogspot.com and this is my math group www.groupcmg.blogspot.com