Monday, December 01, 2008

Feenazz : SuperJunior,I Love You,My Shining Moment..

Assalamualaikum..Me again..ehe.. Okay,I've downloaded various videos of SuperJunior,DBSK and my Marumir love. SuperJunior's videos touched my heart,okay,I admit that I am an emotional person but the videos are just very touching in nature..tsk tsk.. They are about the disappointment of SuJu members because they need to separate from each other to form sub groups. The videos show the members' confessions and almost all of them burst into tears. The leader,Leeteuk couldn't help himself from crying bcoz he considered the members as his brothers and so does the other members. Seeing those guys cry,tears welled up in my eyes.. Sedih baa..huhu.. Then the E.L.F,supporters of SuJu (I wanna join but I don't know how,can somebody tell me?),demanded for SuJu to remain as 13 members starts from Leeteuk oppa and ends with Kyuhyun oppa. Kangin oppa then expressed that they are just good as each other and that SuperJunior shines as one.No one is the worst or the best in SuJu,they all bright as one. There is no difference between them. Its very touching. SuJu,I love you guys and I astoundingly agree with Kangin,you guys should stand by each other,shoulder the burdens together and unite as one. I love SuperJunior!

No comments: